(2) Trying new stuff and taking pictures of it. Below is me trying a Twinkie for the first time.
Not sure what I expected, but I wasn't super blown away by them.
(3) Not running. Giving me the sadz.
(4) Getting my citizenship on! I took my oath this week to become a brand spankin' new American!
|Does this mean I have to like twinkies now?|
(6) Traveling to fancy places for work, and enjoying the view of downtown Manhattan upon flying "home" to NYC
(6) Seriously if I don't get to run soon I might clobber someone.
(7) Having lovely citizenship-celebratory dinners with my hubbo.
(8) Realizing that I've almost been through all five stages of a runner's injury grief in the span of 1 week, and I probably just need to chill out. I'll be running soon, so I can stop being quite so dramatic. In the meantime, I might take up knitting. Or baking. Something better than a Twinkie.