Saturday, December 22, 2012

Oh . . . the places I ran!

My favorite part of running is exploring new places. In 2012, vacations and work took me to lots of interesting places where I was lucky enough to squeeze some miles in and capture some of beautiful moments on camera. All taken on the run with my iPhone, amazing!

San Juan, Puerto Rico

Palm Springs, California

Seattle, Washington

New York, New York

Normal, Illinois 

Healdsburg, California

San Francisco, California

Malibu, California
My other favorite part of running is covering the same paths and experiencing how the scenery changes throughout the year. Just a few of many beautiful moments captured during my runs in San Diego.
Hot winter day in Mission Trails in San Diego

Hangliders above Black's Beach in La Jolla

Take off at Torrey Pines Glider Port in Del Mar

Clouds reflecting off the sand at low tide on a summer evening
at San Elijo State Beach in Cardiff

Sunset casting warm light against the cliffs in Solana Beach

Spring wild flowers on the Del Mar River Path
two little runners
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment